December 15, 2008

4 Christmases . . .







November and December bring about many gatherings with family and friends. Before the month is out we will have had four family Christmases (Hazlehurst, Indianola, Hernando & New Albany), three holiday parties, two church musicals and "a partridge in a . . . " - well, you get the idea. We have enjoyed the Season so far and are looking forward to everything to come.

Last night was the first performance of our church musical. It runs again next Sunday afternoon. Beckyanne is directing the drama portion, so you know it is good! (Me and the shepards - hilarious! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SHAVE THIS SUNDAY AFTER THE LAST PERFORMANCE!)



With about 65 days to go Beckyanne is right at 27 weeks and Sam is doing great. We had an ultrasound done about a week ago and are scheduled to have another in about a week or two. At 30 weeks we start having weekly bio-physical profiles and neo-natal stress tests to monitor Sam's growth progress, heart rate, lung function and organ development right up until his birth. These tests are precautionary and are not due to any problems. Because of the circumstances under which Lucy died, we simply want to be right on top of Sam's progress until he is here with us.

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas Season. God Bless!
(*P.S.: By the way, you no longer have to register in any kind of way to be able to post comments. Please try it out and let me know how it works! Thanks!)

-Mickey

5 comments:

Gamma said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I just love all the pictures of the family and especially the children. We had a great day and I think Momma E enjoyed it all. The candid pictures are great and the posed ones are good too. You can just see the mischief in Wilson's eyes.
You always catch the right expression

Anonymous said...

The pics are wonderful--teared up a little looking at those! I just love the one of my dad and Patten...that is just too precious! We missed seeing y'all and the rest of the family--beckyanne looks so good! Thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey - the picture that I took isn't too bad! I hate we missed this weekend, but great pictures! The shepards are funny too! Hope all is well - we missed you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures too!!! We really wanted to be there. Thanks so much for posting them! I agree with Kat., Beckyanne looks fantastic! We missed seeing you so much.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy checking in on you guys. Beckyanne does look great. Samual is a perfect name. I can't wait to meet him.