Here are a few more pics....


Who knew that after I moved out of the fraternity house, I would be cheering for someone to burp.



Sam doing his best Elvis Presley impression. If we just had a black leather jumpsuit for the Comeback Tour, he could be belting out, "I Did It Myyyyyyy Waaaaaaaaaaay!"

Sarah and Brad McDaniel's daughter Ellen. She's a cutie, isn't she Sam?

Below, Sam is chillin' in his velour, zip-up sweat suit. I guess he's just a Homeboy at heart tryin' to get back to his roots, you know, back on the Block - y'know what i'm sayin'? I even saw him roll the brown paper sack down over the neck of his formula bottle and hold it straight out in front of him and spill a little in memory of the homies who have come before him.
B.G.D. (Baby Gansta Disciples) representin' from the "662" deep in the heart of the Delta.
We washed his hair and "Surprise!" It's curly!
Nice mohawk, Dude!





7 comments:
Oh yay! These were so great. O live his hair!!!! They were so sweet - he is too cute for words! He is really growing adn I can't wait to get my hands on him again!
Love,
Aunt Heather
The pictures are darling!! He is really growing. I love that curly hair. I am glad he is a good baby.
We have a new computer system going in in 2 weeks and will have to train at other storres so I can completely jam everything up when our roll out occurs April 3, Any way I can not wait to see you all ASAP so I can visit
Love Gamma
He is adorable!!
april G
I NEED to come to Indianola! I NEED to hold Sam! I can't stand it!
He gets cuter every day! Love his little curls...keep those pictures coming!
Elizabeth H.
Mickey and BA,
Mickey I love the blog commentary....you should consider becoming a writer or maybe a lawyer because you are so good with words. Ha! Seriously the pictures and what he is doing now days are wonderful. Don't stop! I can't wait to see him in person. He is so beautiful! (Yes, boy babies can be beautiful.) And he certainly is. You two are doing an awesome job. Much love to you both. Give each other a hug from me.
Love,
Lisa Biglane
We are ready for new pictures!
LOVE,
Gamma
Post a Comment