March 9, 2009

March 9

Things are normalizing at the Mallette house. Sam is happy and healthy, Beckyanne is healing well, and my Court Term is winding down, so that's all good. However, we have several friends close to our hearts who are going through great losses and I hope that God will ease your hurt and reveal Himself. So to the Bennetts, the McDaniels, and the Carltons - our sympathies are with you! This site has been dedicated to all things "Sam", but I do not want to lose sight of the countless numbers of you who have been right here for us including the families mentioned above. We are here for you also!

Just a few pics and two fairly boring videos. YouTube quality is pretty bad, but for those of you who aren't near Indianola, I hope it gives an idea of how Sam looks these days. The "First Bath video is kinda long, but the end is what's sweet. Madeline scratches and scratches at the bathroom door to get in, and when she does get in, she wants to just be sure Sam is ok, then she heads on about her business. The other is just some footage with his eyes open. Hope you enjoy!









-Mickey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly believe BA was put on this earth to be a MOM. And what a MOM she is! The video of her bathing Sam is just too sweet. I loved it. And I loved "Just Sam" too! Mickey you are the best at still AND video photography. Thanks for sharing these with all of us "out of town". I so badly want to come visit and meet him in person! Maybe one day late next week I will drive down while the kids are out for spring break. Thanks for sharing. You both look so happy, and Sam is so lucky to have you both as his parents. He is just beautiful and perfect!

Much love,
Lisa Biglane

Ashia said...

i LOVE that b&w picture of the little man! he is so precious!

Anonymous said...

He is precious!!! GREAT videos! Thanks for posting; however, Gloria and I want to get our hands on him!!! Could we come next Thursday? AM or PM? Let us know if either of those times would work for you. Love you, Peggy

Anonymous said...

Ok-Ok so He is mighty cute. He will kill you both later, but we are so glad to be able to share in the happy times. We love you all and wish we could see you soon,
Love
Gamma

Anonymous said...

Dad and I have watched THE video about 3 more times and he must be a good baby. He always seems so p
Pleasant. HE REALLY IS PRECIOUS.
LOVE AGAIN
GAMMA

Anonymous said...

Loved it! So sweet and yes, he is such a good baby. Both of mind would have been louder than Stevie anyday! You guys look like you are settling in! Hope to see you soon!

Love, Aunt Heather

Anonymous said...

Precious! He is such a sweet baby--loved the videos! -Katherine

dan said...

Hey Mickey, congrats on being a new dad! Aden is a great name (we used a slightly different spelling for our youngest, Aiden). I can tell you and your wife are very happy.

Just try not to get too mad at him one day when he decides to tell you he'd rather wear Maroon & White instead of Red and Blue. I can see some Bulldog in him already. :)

Take care,
Dan Murrell