April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

Sorry there have been no updates in a while, between work and home, our time has been limited as we adjust to parenthood. Sam is a joy, most of the time :-), and life is a brand new adventure for us! Hope you like the photos...

*PLEASE post a comment if you visit. At the bottom of each post you will see a line that says how many people have commented on that set of pictures. It looks like this: "2 comments", for example. All you have to do is click on that and it will take you to the comment page. On the right side you can type your comment, choose the "Anonymous" option for most people, then click "Publish your Comment". That's it! No registration or anything else required.

Tell me what you think of the pictures . . . . tell us who you think he looks like and what features belong to either BA or me . . . . even just type your name to let me know who all stops by, plus I won't know who you are unless you leave your name, so please do that! I am trying to track the website traffic a little bit. Thanks for looking and for helping!

-Mickey





Hey Jimmy - the wireless camera trigger I got for Christmas is great!
"Photographer, photograph thyself."











































15 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see some new pictures of you all. We missd you Easter, but Dad and, especially me, have h bronchitus. This is my 1st day out of bed since Friday. Sam looks vy much like Mickey. His complexion is more like mine. His eyes are set like Mickey's but his expression is mor like BAs, He i just so cute and hope he is sleepig better Hurryto see us.
Gamma

Ashia said...

love the pictures!! not sure which he looks like. to me, he seems to favor both of you. just going by the photo at the top since i've never met you in person! =) and p.s.... LOVE the curly hair! what a sweetheart! tell BA i'm pregnant and due in october!

Sandra said...

Hey Guys! It was so great to get to see all of you last week. Sam is just the most precious baby ever! I am so glad I finally got to hold him and give him some squeezes. What an awesome job you two are doing.
I am sorry Dean and the girls didn't get a chance to see him. We had to get back to Southaven. Mick, I still need your phone number because your call to my phone didn't go through.
I think he looks like Mickey, but with BA sweetness all over! (Mick, be thankful for BA's sweetness!) He is a little squirmy wormy and I loved holding him while he was squirmy! What a strong boy!
I love all three of you! I check for updates all the time.
San

Alena said...

Great pictures. I really love his curly hair.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Lacy T sent me this site to show me the pictures of your bundle of joy. You have a beautiful family.
Congratuations!
Colleen Koprivnikar
"SCA Family" :)

PAULA said...

Great pics- Sam is just darling and has grown so much! BA looks just beautiful and Mickey -- u don;t look bad either. Thanks for finally updating the post!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I would love to see a Family picture on the opening picture. I may stop by tomorrow afternoon. I have been missing seeing that cute little Sam.


Teresa

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby! But, then, how could he not be?! I see both of you in little Sam. There are one or two pics that remind me of Beckyanne at the Agape House (which should scare you, Mickey). So glad y'all keep us updated with this blog & pics! Keep up the good work. Take care!

Linda B. of Ripley

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!
Mitzi

Anonymous said...

he is precious!! Give him a hug for me.

april g.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love getting to see you all.

Peggy Yarbrough

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I think sam is looking more like you mickey...but I see some beckyanne in the eyes too : ). Great pics..his curls are so cute..zeke has curly hair too--I will never cut it! Katherine C.

Anonymous said...

Here I go again - of course my comments didn't post. I'm really smarter than this! The pics are great - what a wonderful first Easter!! I'm glad to see that Sam likes his blue bunny. I agree with Gamma - he has the best features of Ba and Mickey. What a joy to watch him grow. Love to all from Nanny

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! He is getting so big and I love his hair. Tell little man Aunt Heather loves him!