May 31, 2009

May 31

Just a few recent snaps of our Little Man Sam. At 15 weeks he is up to 24 inches long and almost 13 pounds. Sleeping is a bit hard to predict, but more often than not, he does very well. He will generally sleep 5 - 7 hours at the first stretch, then it varies a lot after that. Last night he slept from 7 P.M. to 4 A.M. !!! Awesome! He is developing such a great personality. He smiles and laughs a lot, but if he doesn't get his way, he can SURE let you know that too!


I have a short video from this afternoon too, but not sure if I will get it added tonight or tomorrow. But whenever it gets added, I hope everyone enjoys it.




"Best Friends"



"Happy Baby"



"Sweet Man"




"Debonair Sam"



"Baby Blues"


-Mickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love the pictures!!! He looks just like Mickey to me, but then when he really grins I see BA. Sweet little man. I can't wait to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Aunt Heather

Anonymous said...

Precious! I hope to get to see him in person before he is grown! i appreciate getting to see the pics!
Loved the birth announcement and thanks for your sweet note.Love you, Peg

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! The pictures are just perfect. He really is growing and you can see his little personality growing. I hope to see him very soon if I can amanage to get a lttle ahead of remodeling. He sure looks like his Daddy which is a good thing. But in at least one of the pictures I can see BA.
Gamma

Alena said...

Such sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing.