It was also his first day to eat cereal with a spoon. He took to it like he has always done it. Actually, BA was sloshing food all over his face and Sam was doing all he could to get it in his mouth. We are SO proud of him!!! See the 3 minute video
Sam's First Time Using a Spoon (Video)
The pictures below were taken about a week ago while Gamma was here overnight. Sam loved seeing her and hanging out. Maybe Big Daddy can make the next trip...








-Mickey
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures Mickey. Thank you for sharing.
Sam is so precious
So precious. I can't believe how big he is getting. Love, love the little mohawk. Thanks for sharing the pictures! I hope y'all have a wonderful day tomorrow! Happy Father's Day!
Aunt Heather
I just saw the video. He is darling! I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day. We certainly wish we could have been there today for the BABy Dedication service. All the other pictures of Sam are great.
Love, Gamma
Sam is so precious! I know you are loving every minute. It just gets better and better every day!
love
april gutierrez
Post a Comment