My Day is Made! He is so precious. We can not wait to see hime this weekend. It is "cool" her and Thank you again for your kindness in thinking of us through the hot summer. I am so excited about this weekend!!! Love Gamma
His laugh is just so great and you can tell how much he is played with and loved by both of you
We hsd a great birthday celebration and everything was so nice. The girls worked very hard and I have recieved so may compliments on my children and grandchidren. Just so sorry Mickey did not get to come He was missed. SAm is so precious and a real trooper We miss him and his infectious laugh WE enjoyed haveing both of them with us Love Gamma
4 comments:
So sweet!
april
This baby is sure growing. I con tell he is well cared for. Keep putting stuff up so I can follow him.
bigdaddy
My Day is Made! He is so precious. We can not wait to see hime this weekend. It is "cool" her and Thank you again for your kindness in thinking of us through the hot summer. I am so excited about this weekend!!!
Love Gamma
His laugh is just so great and you can tell how much he is played with and loved by both of you
We hsd a great birthday celebration and everything was so nice. The girls worked very hard and I have recieved so may compliments on my children and grandchidren. Just so sorry Mickey did not get to come He was missed.
SAm is so precious and a real trooper We miss him and his infectious laugh WE enjoyed haveing both of them with us Love Gamma
Post a Comment