Two years ago today we held her, hugged her, kissed her and gave her back to God. This date has shaped our lives so profoundly, both good and bad. Sam's big sister is always here with us - in our hearts and memories.
We placed flowers in our sanctuary at church this morning. They were so beautiful, thanks to Beckyanne's talent as a florist. Happy Birthday Lucy! We will always love you Sweetheart!

-Mickey
3 comments:
The flowers were just beautiful. Happy Birthday Lucy. We love and miss you.
Uncle Matt, Aunt Heather, Hannah Grace & Wilson
Thanks for sharing this Mickey and Becky Anne! The flowers are beautiful. BA is so talented! I know your angel in heaven knows how much she is loved, and she surely is watching over all of you!
Much love,
Lisa
The Flowers are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us all. That day changed my life and the life of everyone in our immediate and extended families. She is with me when I see a child that is
around two and I wonder what she would be like now and who would she look like. Finally I have come to realize that I,personally , will never understand His Phans for us. I am not in charge and I can not fix it. It was God's plan and we must accept it. Lucy will always me in my heart and thoughts so Happy Birthday my darling little girl! Much love, GAMMA
Post a Comment