Sam has eaten everything we have thrown at him: from peas, squash, and green beans to bananas, peaches, applesauce and oatmeal. He never slows up. We have yet to find any foods he won't eat willingly - but I'm sure they are out there somewhere.
At his doctor visit he got his last round of shot until he is a year old. He was so brave. He only cried while the needle was in his leg, and was almost proud of the bruise he was sporting the next day. At 19 pounds and 26.5 inches long he is growing leaps and bounds. Doctor Patterson used the word"perfect". . . well, of course he is. Anyone who is unecessarily missing this time in his life, is missing Sam's excitment as he discovers life for himself and the joy that he displays having accomplished, yet, another goal! Once in his lifetime miracles are happening almost everyday!!
Sam has also really started noticing our 12 year-old Shih Tzu, Madeline. He watches her intently from across the room as she rolls and scratches. They are about the same size now and he desperately wants to get down on the floor with her. But I think if we asked them, they are probably both a little scared of each other.
We took some 6 month pictures this past weekend. Here are a few. See how much he has completely changed. Hope you enjoy!
(**You can click on individual pictures to make them larger**)









If you want to see a larger sample of pictures, I have posted some on Flickr. Here is the Link:
(On the right-hand part of the screen near the top you will see a button that says: "Slideshow")
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I am so glad that the blog is updated. He is just so cute, I am so proud that he is willing to try new things and is a good eater. Maybe with those new teeth he will feel better although he never seems "ill" to me. I hope to see you all soon
Gamma
We had a nice cook out Saturday. I look ar Sam's pictures almost every day I am so glad that you put these up Gamma
Post a Comment