Just a few random snaps of our Man. We recently enjoyed a visit from Aunt Heather. Sam, BA and I enjoyed seeing her so much! The outfits below with the blue pants we got from Aunt Heather. Sam's Gamma made it herself for Wilson. The Crains have been so generous in letting Sam wear many nice things that Wilson has outgrown. Without that Sam would be naked a LOT of the time, but I am not sure he would mind it so much in this heat. Ha!
The other very nice collared outfit was a gift from Gamma that he wore for his dedication to the Church. He got lots of compliments on it.



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe little man can wear the outfit mom made. And so soon! Gosh he is growing. Loved, loved the visit! He is too precious!!!!!!!
Love,
Aunt H
I can not believe he can wear that outfit already!! I am so glad you put it on him. At least one of my little men will get to wear it more than once. The dedication picture was wonderful
Love Gamma
Post a Comment