
This is the maiden "post" from the newly created Blog. I have not set up much on here yet, but here goes....
As of this Wednesday, September 10, 2008, Beckyanne is 12 weeks pregnant! We haven't told anyone yet, but I figure I will have done that by the time I send this link out. What an exciting time! We both are SO excited, yet cautious too. We don't know if it is a boy or a girl and have not picked out any names, but this time around that aspect of this miracle seems less important. We thank God and we continue to pray for a healthy baby!
This baby is a blessing from God, just like Lucy was. We will never understand the tragedy of that time, but we know that God knows best, even when we can't comprehend it. Being pregnant now neither adds to or takes away from our memory of Lucy. Thanks to all who have prayed with us and for us - keep them coming!
I am hoping to update the Blog at least once a week, so bookmark it, save it to your favorites or make it your homepage, (ha ha, just kidding!) but do come back and check in on what going on with us and get pictures and updates on the baby!
-Mickey
9 comments:
Mickey and BeckyAnne,
I am soooo happy for you two (no three)! God has definitely answered prayers! You are truly blessed.
I miss both of you and hope to see you really soon.
I am so glad you have started a blog. I will send you a link to mine.
Congratulations!! I love you both.
AHHH! Praise God! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait to get the updates. We love you!
Oh my!!! I'm speechless and yet so happy. Mickey you know what you mean to me and my family and all your works are not in vain. The love of your life BeckyAnne "you go girl"! As always I am here for you whenever however just as you and your wife has been for me.
God is good, ALL THE TIME!!
Mickey and Beckyanne,
I am SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you two.......how awesome.....been hoping that God would bless you with another child......you two will be great parents...the blog site looks great as well......y'all take care...
love ya much,
mike
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for y'all--what a blessing! We will keep the 3 of you in our prayers
Talk about "Great Expectations" !! Your Dad and I are speechless. Praise the LORD! This is an amswer to all of your prayers, but also an answer to all of your friends and family's prayers too. Little Lucy will always be in my heart and nothing can change that. This "new baby" will be loved and cherished all the more.
Rob and I are so happy and excited for y'all!!-- and we are grateful and blessed to get to walk along this journey with you guys. Thank you for sharing with us! Praise the Lord for this wonderful gift!! We will be praying for the three of you!! We love y'all so much!
I wish I could say I knew what the picture means, but I'm clueless. It looks a little familiar. . .
I love the honeymoon picture!
And the pictures you have taken are really, really good--very good! We look forward to your next updates!
Hey everyone! I hope people will check back from time to time...and Ann, don't worry about not getting the Halloween picture. Mark Barrett is probably the only person who may be able to answer that one. But THANKS for liking the honeymoon photo. I have caught a lot of confusion for that one, when it started out to just be funny. I guess it was funnier to me than it would be to anyone else, LOL.
well could it have anything to do with the princess's bride????? my best guess
Post a Comment