
(Looks like me, huh?)
Allright . . . lots going on today! I have just walked in the door at 10:00 tonight from Court. Dewayne and I got a guilty verdict on a homicide case, and I got to see my 13 weeks and five days old child move around during the ultrasound!
Although it was a day filled with extreme contrasts of emotion for me, it was a GREAT day! The parents of the 17 year-old victim in my court case were relieved to get some form of justice for their loss, which truly makes me feel like I make a positive difference in my community. In addition, BA and I went to her doctor for an ultrasound and everything looks good. The baby looked happy and was so active. We were excited to get to see her (or him) wiggling and dancing around as if she was responding to the sound or our voices. All reports show a healthy baby with ten fingers and ten toes and her mother's gentle disposition - Praise God!
We are headed to Oxford tomorrow for the Ole Miss -Vandy football game, a little tailgating in the Grove, and just a day to relax and yell for the Rebels. "First Down....OLE MISS!" Thanks to everyone who is praying and cheering for us for 160 more days. Ok, well, I hope you won't stop there because I feel sure that we will need just as much support after Baby Mallette is born . . .
-Mickey
6 comments:
So excited to hear the good report!
I just love that picture I think Babyy Mallette looks like Gamma,but if one of those appendages is feet I am voting for Big Daddy! LOVED SEEING YOU BOTH at the Game. Poor Rebels! Keep us up to date on the "little oone"
great news!! i think a good name for our new rebel might be William James Mallett- or Mickey Annette Mallett
I tell you what, Paula, start by learning how to spell my last name...lol
excuse me -- i was in a hurry -- and not quiet awake either it was before 5:30 this morning -- give me a break -- of course i know how to spell you name goffy!
Ok so I finally figured out how to post something on here. The last few times I have read your post I wanted to put something and apparently I am retarded and this technical stuff is what I married Kale for. I am so glad to hear that baby Mallette is doing well and also that yall are doing so well! Really we need to get together SOON!!!
Post a Comment