November 18, 2008

Catching up...









This post is to kind of "catch up" since the last post. We do not have any new ultrasound pics since the last ones, but we should have another one in a few weeks. When we do, I will be sure to post them on here the same day.

Beckyanne did have a regular appointment with her doctor and all reports were good. BA's doctor and the specialist we went to in Jackson a few weeks ago conferred and as a result, the due date was move up about 9 - 10 days. The new date is February 16, 2009, as reflected on the Countdown Clock on the right side of the Blog. That date represents the end of 36 weeks. It was decided that as long as the baby's lungs were fully developed and everything else was good that Beckyanne would go in for a scheduled delivery at 36 weeks. So . . . only 90 days left as of today. Wow! Only 90 days until I can meet my son-Awesome!
Since the last post, we have had our church picnic and Jimmy's birthday. The photos above are from those two events. I also finished my term of court - Hallelujah! Now I have no more excuses for not painting the nursery. So that's one of the next projects on The List. Of course, The List has a lot of things on it besides that too, but I feel sure that painting the nursery is at the top. Behind that I have a pretty good list of home improvement projects, so if you don't see many updates on here, then y'all check on me to see if I am still alive. Home improvement time is stressful . . . During two major holidays is worse . . . in the final 90 days before a child is born may be impossible. Some of you may need to go ahead and prepare a place for either BA or me to stay, you know, just in case of an emergency, LOL.

I will post again between now and Thanksgiving. Until then . . .

-Mickey

No comments: