February 22, 2009

First Day Video

This video is parents being parents, which means that every little thing Sam does is awesome to us. However, he has only been in our room for about an hour and started sucking his thumb and, of course, we thought it was adorable! Its only about 90 seconds, so bear with me . . . I'm a new dad with a camera.


If you haven't seen the second pictures post, please also take a look below this post. There are some pictures of family and of us and the day we came home.


YouTube downgrades the quality of the video a lot, but future videos will be better. This one was just easy . . .

-Mickey

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am glad that you are a new dad...with a camera!! BA is exactly right...he is definitely YOURS! He is so beautiful and I can't wait to see him. Thanks for all the awesome pictures and videos...keep 'em comin'! Give them both my love.